What is CC LIMIT and what are the advantages and disadvantages of CC Limit.
Category : business loan
Definition: Cash credit score is a short-term supply of finance. Beneath money credit, the financial institution presents its client to take a loan up to certain restrict. Cash credit is sometimes called bank overdraft.
Elements of cash credit:
Following are the features of cash credit:
- This loan is given to meet the working capital requirements of a manufacturer.
- It is given in opposition to a collateral protection.
- Interest is charged most effective on the amount of mortgage taken by using the consumer and no longer on the quantity of credit score sanctioned.
Advantages of Cash credit:
Some great benefits of Cash credit are:
- It is primary supply of working capital financing.
- Cash credit score may also be got very easily and speedily.
- Interest is charged most effective on the utilized quantity.
Disadvantages of cash credit score:
Cash credit score has the next negative aspects:
- The price of curiosity charged by way of loan on cash credit may be very high.
- Such mortgage is granted via financial institution on the groundwork of enterprise’s turnover, its fiscal status, price of inventory, and so forth. So it’s complicated for brand spanking new and financially susceptible businesses to acquire cash credit score.